Thursday, February 19, 2015

#77- Spots & Dots- Drawn With Character




Really wonderful entries in our Floral Delight challenge from last week!  Fred She Said kindly sponsored that challenge and have offered a $10 gift certificate to one lucky person! 
http://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.ca/

 I have used random.org to choose me a number and that lucky person is entry 
#26-Shell B
Congratulations Shell B!  Please contact Kelly to claim your $10 Fred She Said gift certificate! 

****************************************

So this week, we have yet another new sponsor joining us!  Drawn With Character is our sponsor this week!  
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DrawnwithCharacter?section_id=15707722&page=2
 They have offered 3 digis to one lucky winner as well as provided images for our DT to work with!

Our challenge this week is Spots & Dots! We also have one more new design team member to welcome!

 Cathy from My Creative Space
Hi, my name is Cathy.  Native to the U.S., I live in the colder climates of Minnesota.  Being involved with arts and crafts has provided a creative outlet for my entire adult life. My SIL introduced me to card-making in 2007 and it's become my craft of choice.  I started as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and discovered the rich resource of the Splitcoast Stamper Community.  At the time, I had one grandchild and used his name as my SCS name - Corysnana1, which I continue to use along with Cathy P..  Fast forward to 2014 - I have an active blog and have enjoyed the DT opportunities that have come my way. Coloring with Copic markers is my current passion and I can be found coloring in my craft room almost every weekend.
 

Kelly using Dancing Spring Chick

Maggie using Dancing Spring Chicks




So there we have some wonderful creations featuring Spots & Dots and now I hope you'll join us this week!  Drawn With Character is our wonderful sponsor and they have offered 3 digis for one lucky person!


Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up!
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
 ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
 ~you may combine challenges for a total of  8- not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please  
 ~you must follow the challenge as outlined above   
~Have fun and get crafty!!

4 comments:

  1. I think my DT sisters did an awesome job this week on their projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of you did an amazing job! Smiles.
    Another great challenge too.
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry... clicked on wrong picture on my blog post for the entry :( and can't delete to redo... sorry. Love all the great DT makes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!