Thursday, February 12, 2015

#76-Floral Delight-Fred She Said



Welcome back to Creative Knockouts and thank you to everyone who played along in our challenge last week!  We had wonderful entries and a fabulous sponsor as well.  
https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps
All Dressed Up kindly sponsored us and have offered 2 digis to one lucky person!  I have used random.org to choose me a winner and that lucky person is entry
#36-Vicki from Stamp Smiles
Congratulations Vicki!  Please contact Kelly to claim your 2 digis from All Dressed Up!
****************************************************

Now onto some more fun for this week!  I know I have said this repeatedly already this year, but I am going to mention it again...we have yet another new sponsor to share with you and I am delighted to have Fred She Said with us this time around!


Tracey has kindly offered a fabulous image for my each of my DT members to work with as well as a $10 gift certificate to her store!  Thank you so much!

I have 3 new team members with is this week...well 2 on this team and 1 for next week's team but she liked this sponsor so much that she joined us a week early!  Please welcome...

Linda from Linda In Sweden
My name is Linda, I am  42 years old and I live in Sweden with my husband Ernie and 4 cats.  I started crafting in 2006 after I had a stroke and that have helped me get better and makes it worth to go up from bed in the mornings.  My style, well, I think its a mix of lot of things, but I especially like bright colors and blingy details.



Bonnie from This Creative Day

Hello! I am so excited to join this team of talented ladies!  My name is Bonnie, and I live in sunny Arizona.  I am the wife of an incredible man, and  a mom to  3 amazing kids ages 10, 12 and 14.  We also have 3 super cute fur babies.  They all keep me busy, and keep our home interesting!   I work from home part time, and in my spare time I love to cook, bake, and make crafty things. Oh, and I'm also a HUGE football fan!  The Philadelphia Eagles are my team, but I'm a huge fan of the sport (both real and fantasy).  I've been making cards for about 2 years now, and it's become such a passion of mine.  I am very excited to share that here with you, and would love it if you would check out my blog for more. http://thiscreativeday.blogspot.com/


MY name is Jen and I live in upstate NY with my ever expanding family. I love to be involved with anything paper crafting including scrapbook. Cards, 3-D, PL, all of it. I have been making cards for about 2 years, scrapbooking for about 4, and I just recently started pocket scrapboking and I love how easy it is. I enjoy being challenged when crafting and I absolutely love all the different kinetic and fun folded cards you can create. I tend to keep to a clean and simple design style, but I have been know to switch things up once in a while. 


Our challenge for you this week is Floral Delight!  Here are some gorgeous creations from my team to get your mojo flowing!


Linda using Cardinal & Daisies


Denise using Daisies & Ladybugs

Fanny using dogwood


Jen using Growing Together 


Nancy using 3 Doodled Blossoms


Bonnie using Tulip Bouquet



 Kelly using Doodle Floral 1


 So there we have some wonderful Floral Delight cards and now I hope you'll play along with us!  You could even win a $10 gift certificate to Fred She Said, so why not!  Just follow the rules please:-)


Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up!
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
 ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
 ~you may combine challenges for a total of  8- not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please  
 ~you must follow the challenge as outlined above   
~Have fun and get crafty!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to see I've won! Just sent an e-mail! Thanks so much! Really love the gorgeous inspiration from the DT here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely challenge and beautiful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!