Thursday, February 5, 2015

#75-Hearts A Flutter-All Dressed Up


http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.de/
Super cute Animal Antics cards in last weeks challengeA big thank you to Color Ink Digital for sponsoring us and offering a $7.5 Euro prize to one lucky winner!   




I have used random.org to choose a winner for me and that person is entry
#41-Donna R
Congratulations Donna R!  Please contact Kelly to claim your Color Ink Digital prize!

*******************************

https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps

Onto a new challenge and sponsor for this week!  I am super excited to have All Dressed Up on board with us this year!   Super cute images and I love them all!  Our challenge for you this week is Hearts A Flutter-include a heart on your card!.  I thought that was fitting with Valentine's Day coming up soon!

My team this week has been lucky enough to work with some adorable images from All Dressed Up and here are their Hearts A Flutter creations  
 
Oh, before I get to my teams creations this week, I would like to introduce you to Jessa!  I am pleased to welcome her to our team!  Here's a little note from her:
Hello,  I'm Jessa, a 28 year old crafty girl from Hannover, Germany. I can't remember a time I wasn't in love with papercraft, but it all went down the spiral of obsessed craftiness during my studies. Since then I'm really addicted to stamps and scrapbooking and of course cardmaking.
I'm so happy to join the Creative Knockouts Team and can't wait to play along with the girls!
Hugs, Jessa
 

Maggie using Flowers For You


 

Please be sure to follow the rules below AND follow this blog so you don't miss out on the 2 digis from All Dressed Up if you are the winner!
Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up!
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
 ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
 ~you may combine challenges for a total of  8- not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please  
 ~you must follow the challenge as outlined above   
~Have fun and get crafty!!

2 comments:

  1. Super design team samples. Thanks for the "hearts" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely DT-cards! Lovely challenge! So excited, I added my card, but I had forget I hadn't added hearts... Althought it is a card for valentine. So sorry for my entry. I hope I'll join next time and will check the conditions before I add my card.
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!